Thanks for the detailed comments, Erik.

As someone who spent several volunteer hours reviewing the current Annual
Plan, I would appreciate getting an understanding of how the change of
emphasis to quarterly reviews affects budgets, hiring plans, and
fundraising goals. Is that something that you can address or should I ask
Garfield?

Thanks,
Pine