Hi Rachel,

I'd like to suggest someone in change of WMF communication to write a blog
post about this great initiative from Norwegian volunteers. Talk to those
taking the lead. :)

Such initiative should be highlighted very much, mainly after to see those
great Nobel Prizes (different from some years ago).

Hopefully I'll try to find some time next October 12, Children's Day in
Brazil, to contribute with Malala's article in the Portuguese Wikipedia.
I'm trying to spread the word among Open Knowledge Brasil community because
we were thinking to do some thing for children and teachers aligned with
our mission.

Cheers,

Tom