Due to recent vandalism a new report on Commons for page patrollers
has been started at
<https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:F%C3%A6/BLP_overwrites>.

This page shows images actively used on English Wikipedia biography
articles, where a new upload has overwritten the original by a
"newbie"* account. The report should be automatically refreshed within
15 minutes of a new image upload/overwrite of this type.

Instances of deliberate image vandalism of this type are rare, but
important to handle promptly. If you have suggestions for improvement
of this report, I would be happy to do my best to accommodate them.

Notes:
* For convenience newbie accounts have been arbitrarily taken as
accounts with fewer than 200 edits on the English Wikipedia or fewer
than 100 edits on Wikimedia Commons.
* The report is maintained by Faebot and should be considered in a
draft state as it may be moved to a more 'official' location or be
taken on by more skilled bot operators.

Cheers,
Fae