This is very sad news, I am so sorry to hear about it. I knew Alessio
from various conferences and I always admired his calmness and
friendliness.

My condolences to his family and to his Wikimedia friends.

Regards,
Nicole

On 19 October 2014 08:22, Nurunnaby Hasive <n...@nhasive.com> wrote:
> Very sad new! My condolences to the family and all his friends in the
> community.
>
> B/R!
> Hasive
> User: Nhasive
>
> On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 8:09 AM, Subhashish Panigrahi <
> subhash...@cis-india.org> wrote:
>
>> Really sad news! Condolences to the  family.
>>
>> Best!
>> Subha
>>
>> > On 19 ଅକ୍ଟୋବର 2014, at 7:17 am, Asaf Bartov <abar...@wikimedia.org>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > Terrible news.  I had the pleasure of knowing him, and had a few
>> > interesting conversations with him over the years.
>> >
>> > Like the best, he was modest, tireless, and collegial.
>> >
>> > My condolences to the family and all his friends in the community.
>> >
>> >    Asaf

>> few
>> English
>> last,

>> the
>> was
>> big,

>> this

> *Nurunnaby Chowdhury Hasive*
> Administrator | Bengali Wikipedia
> <http://bn.wikipedia.org/wiki/user:nhasive>
> Member | IEG Committee, Wikimedia Foundation
> <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants:IdeaLab/People>
> Moderator, Social Media Interaction | The Daily Prothom-Alo
> <http://www.prothom-alo.com>
> Bangladesh Ambassador | Open Knowledge <http://www.okfn.org>
> Treasurer | Bangladesh Open Source Network (BdOSN) <http://www.bdosn.org>
> Task Force Member | Mozilla Bangladesh <http://www.mozillabd.org>
> Author & Translator | Global Voice
> <http://bn.globalvoicesonline.org/author/hasive>
> fb.com/nhasive | @nhasive <http://www.twitter.com/nhasive> | Skype: nhasive
> | www.nhasive.com

Nicole Ebber
Leiterin Internationales
Head of International Affairs

Tel. +49 30 219158 26-0

http://wikimedia.de

unter der Nummer 23855 B. Als gemeinnützig anerkannt durch das