It seems this is uncontroversial, so Ad's super-bold edit can be taken to
finalize the venue.  Thanks again, WMCH! :)

I have boldly taken another step forward, and drafted a description for the
program team's work, here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2015/Programme_team

Neither I nor WMF are trying to exert undue control over this process;
rather, I am moving this forward in good faith and relying on other people
to be equally bold in editing (or reverting!) anything I've stated there.

Looking forward to making this the most productive WMCON[1] ever! :)

    A.

[1] I remain entirely uninterested in what this event gets called.  Feel
free to advocate for calling it The Great Platypus Appreciation Society
Gathering of 2015 or anything else, here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_Conference_2015

    Asaf Bartov

https://donate.wikimedia.org