On Oct 25, 2014 8:03 PM, "Amir E. Aharoni" <amir.ahar...@mail.huji.ac.il>
wrote:

> Perpetuating it with a dedicated IDE wouldn't help it go away.

I doubt that. Side by side wikitext and result, making you see the result
of either in the other in real time could help adoption of wysiwyg
techniques, help improve them, and help people ease in to using them. Your
wonton dismissiveness is worrysome to me.

martijnhoeks...@gmail.com

https://medium.com/@MrJamesFisher/wikipedia-needs-an-ide-not-a-wysiwyg-editor-7acd85b582c8