Hi Yana,

> I'm happy to announce that we are re-licensing the Wikimedia logos on
> Commons to CC BY-SA 3.0:
> https://blog.wikimedia.org/2014/10/24/wikimedia-logos-have-been-freed/
> <https://blog.wikimedia.org/2014/10/24/wikimedia-logos-have-been-freed/>

This is great news - well done. :-)

> I would really appreciate your help with replacing the {{Copyright by
> Wikimedia}}
> <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Copyright_by_Wikimedia>[1]
> templates on the logos with the {{Wikimedia trademark}}
> <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Wikimedia_trademark>[2] and
> {{cc-by-sa-3.0}} <https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Template:Cc-by-sa-3.0>[3]
> templates.

It might be simplest to change the {{Copyright by Wikimedia}} template so that
it just transcludes the trademark template and the CC-BY-SA-3.0 template, e.g.
by replacing its code with that at:
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Mike_Peel/WMF
A better approach, though, would be to update {{Wikimedia trademark}} to make
it clear that the Wikimedia logos are CC-BY-SA, but that the rest of the file
still needs to have an appropriate free license, and then to simply redirect
the copyright template to the trademark template.

Thanks,
Mike