Reminder: We'd like to finalize the Wikimedia Conference 2015 Program Team
by Nov 10th.  If you'd like to help craft a high-quality program to make
sure we make the most of this important (and expensive) face-to-face
opportunity, do sign up!

Details here:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Conference_2015/Programme_team

In particular, at least one team member from a smaller or newer chapter
would be great!

   A.

On Tue, Oct 21, 2014 at 3:08 AM, Cristian Consonni <kikkocrist...@gmail.com>

> > Neither I nor WMF are trying to exert undue control over this process;
> > rather, I am moving this forward in good faith and relying on other
> people
> > to be equally bold in editing (or reverting!) anything I've stated there.
> >
> > Looking forward to making this the most productive WMCON[1] ever! :)
>
> [...]
>
> > [1] I remain entirely uninterested in what this event gets called.  Feel
> > free to advocate for calling it The Great Platypus Appreciation Society
> > Gathering of 2015 or anything else, here:
> > https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Wikimedia_Conference_2015
>
> Speaking of appreciation, thank you Asaf and Ad for caring about this.

    Asaf Bartov

https://donate.wikimedia.org