Greetings all,

My apologies for cross-posting lists. I would like to invite everyone
interested in the proposal for Structured Data on Wikimedia Commons[1] to
join our third Office Hours today, 20 November, from 19:30 to 20:30 UTC[2
for time conversion]. The conversation is free to join on IRC using
freenode[3] in #wikimedia-office.

Discussion will continue about the different possible data structures, very
early development work, and touch base on some work that was done during a
small hackathon in Amsterdam[4] working with structured data and GLAM. As
always, other questions and discussion about the topic are always welcome.

I look forward to seeing you there!

1. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Structured_data
2.
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?hour=19&min=30&sec=0&day=20&month=11&year=2014