Think I can run an instance of https://github.com/mozilla/fjord on Labs and
have various Wikimedia projects (Wikis and Chapters) point to it in their
sidebar. A universal "Leave Feedback" link.

It would take people to a page similar to
https://input.mozilla.org/en-US/feedback, with an appropriate disclaimer: "If
you need help or have a problem with Firefox, please visit Firefox Support." We
could be able to customize it for each project to fit our needs. (Include
aggressive pointers to OTRS queues and village pumps for each project, as
appropriate).

Thoughts?

--
svetlana