Hi all, this is to inform you that I just placed an official reaction to
the FDC funds allocation recommendation for WMNL on:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Grants_talk:APG/FDC_portal/FDC_recommendations/2014-2015_round1#Comments_regarding_Wikimedia_Nederland
I'd like to add here that, contrary to many opinions on this list, we find
that the FDC has done a good job. The recommendations were thoughtful and
we will take their advice seriously.

Frans

*Frans Grijzenhout*, voorzitter / chair
+31 6 5333 9499
http://www.wikimedia.nl/

*Vereniging Wikimedia Nederland*
*Postadres*:                     *Bezoekadres:*
Postbus 167                   Mariaplaats 3
3500 AD  Utrecht            3511 LH Utrecht
Kamer van Koophandel 17189036