I would like to expose this more, maybe after this crunch. Just keep in
mind that it takes time to anonymize and process -- a time that is
otherwise spent on optimizing or collaborating. One bucket of resources,
many demands... and I'd like to keep us as lean as we are :)

Below is a soundbite I got from many notes I get from our donors, this is
not unusual about this banner:

*"...banner on wikipedia today motivated me to donate for the first time.
I think the increased size properly conveyed the importance of the
donations to running the site.  Previous banners were a bit too polite or
subtle to get me thinking."*