This!
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Community_Engagement_(Product)/Product_Surveys

Thank you to the WMF Community Engagement team for trialling this new way
of prioritising improvements to tools - by asking the community for some
structured feedback.
As the page says:

"The *Product Roadmap survey* intends to offer a lightweight, data-informed
> way for communities across the entire Wikimedia movement to contribute
> ideas the Wikimedia Foundation's (WMF) product roadmap.
> The question we are currently wanting to answer is: If the communities
> were to collectively decide on a gadget or tool which could be expanded
> into an extension for use across all Wikimedia-supported projects, what
> would it be?"

I saw this today as a Watchlist notification.
The survey has just over 20 ideas which the user is asked to rank in a
series of paired comparisons. A simple, easy, and intuitive way to get some
genuine feedback from the editing community about the improvements that we
believe would be of most use to us. [it would be nice if there were more
options to compare in this survey]

As the FAQ section explains - this is an experimental process and not a
promise that the 'winner' will be built - and that's perfectly fair. One
reason I particularly like this is that I think that if the WMF would
regularly invest in building tools that were prioritised by the so-called
"power users", that would help ease the tension that can occur when the WMF
builds tools that focus on the needs of new editors (but which also change
the existing-editors' workflows).

The "Page Curation <https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Page_Curation>" system
was a step in that direction - a genuine effort to make the work of
new-page-patrollers easier, in recognition that "tools for power-users"
help decrease their stress levels which indirectly helps to decrease the
likelihood of good-faith newbies being unintentionally "bitten". From what
I can see, the "product survey" idea is a more formalised approach in that
same general direction. So, thank you. I hope this pilot project is a
success.

-Liam