Hi Asaf!

I was reading the presentation on metrics and the point about Mexico's
decreasing of views on Wikipedia called my attention.

From your answer to Scott I read that those are only statistics from
enwiki, do you know if the same happened in eswiki or, conversely, eswiki
grow the number of views? In the last case I could assume that we are
"converting" English readers into Spanish readers and it might be taken as
a normal "migration". Although in the first case I would be worried because
we are loosing those readers definitely and it would be needed adjust some
strategies in our country.

Sorry if I'm doing a simplist reading of the metrics.

Regards!

*Salvador Alcántar*
*@salvador_alc*