Hello Everyone,

Apologies for any cross postings.

We are pleased to announce that the education newsletters for October and
November are ready for reading!

https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/Newsletter/October_2014/Highlights
https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/Newsletter/October_2014/Single

https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/Newsletter/November_2014/Highlights
https://outreach.wikimedia.org/wiki/Education/Newsletter/November_2014/Single

We apologize for being late with the October issue. Last month was very
busy for us. Samir joined our team recently and Anna was teaching him the
ropes. The upside is: more news to read now. :)

As you can see in the November issue, several of the articles were written
by Samir. For those of you who are too busy to write an article on your
own, or if you lack confidence writing in English, Samir is able to support
you either by helping you write your article yourself or by writing it for
you with your input.

Thank you all for sharing these stories and learnings! If you have news to
share with everyone next month, just add a post in the newsroom or email
Samir <selsharb...@wikimedia.org>.

All the best,

Anna Koval, Manager, Wikipedia Education Program, Wikimedia Foundation
Samir Elsharbaty, Communications Intern, Wikipedia Education Program,
Wikimedia Foundation

--

*This Month In Education is a monthly newsletter documenting recent
happenings within the Wikimedia education community. **Learn more about
Wikipedia in Education at education.wikimedia.org
<http://education.wikimedia.org/>. *

*--*

*The This Month In Education Team*