Hey

Another minor correction with a large impact. The first 60 euro, or 1% of your
gross income,  (crude translation of Drempelinkomen, but it will do for the
sake of the argument), whichever is higher, does not count as deductible...

Realistically this means that for people donating any money, it usually comes
down to the fact that the first several hundred Euro’s donated each year
(cumulatively) are NOT tax deductible. An exception would be a “periodical”
gift which is documented.

But overall: its complex and the amount you need to donate to charities is
relatively high, and most people cannot take advantage of it because of this
reason.

I would guess that the ANBI status only really affects large donors… but it
never hurts to advertise our ANBI status :) (personal opinion)

Jan-Bart

PS: http://www.belastingdienst.nl/rekenhulpen/giften/
<http://www.belastingdienst.nl/rekenhulpen/giften/> (only seems to be available
in dutch)