I don't think those pictures are going to be deleted - there are
plenty of pictures of cars on commons, and I haven't seen a movement
to get them all deleted (I don't spend much time on commons, though,
so I might have missed it). I do think it would be a good thing to
keep them, but fop should not be the argument.

In my opinion, the relevant issue here would be that the copyright
holder is in no way disadvantaged by the creation, copying and
publication of the image. However, it is hard to put that type of
reasoning into a workable criterion.