Thank you for the update, Jayanta.

Congratulations to the new office bearers of WMIN!

At CIS-A2K, we look forward to further strengthening our collaboration to grow the movement.

Best wishes,
Vishnu

On 12/17/2014 12:54 AM, Jayanta Nath wrote:
Dear Wikimedia India Chapter members and other interested stakeholders
in the list,

Dear members,

At the outset, on behalf of Wikimedia India Executive Committee for
2013-14, I would like to thank you all for the support for the Chapter
during the past year, as we strive hard to complete the difficult phase
of the Chapter. I am glad to report that the huddle phase is now
complete, as the Chapter is financially healthy, staffed and has
conducted AGM and Elections for EC of six vacancies successfully. I
would like to place on record my thanks to all co-founders and EC team
members,volunteers from members and community, , WMF staff,WMF board
members and partners and consultants for all the contributions and
support towards reaching this important milestone.

Last weekend we had inducted the newly elected EC members with an EC
induction program at Bangalore. As part of it, we have completed the
office bearer elections for the 2014-15. I would like to introduce the
new team that has taken charge.

The results of the office bearer elections are as follows:

  * Dr. Abhiraj Suryawanshi : President
  * Jayanta Nath : Secretary
  * Sanket Oswal  : Treasurer
  * Priyanka Tiwari  : Member
  * Yohann Varun Thomas  : Member
  * Dr. Ekbal Bappukunju  : Member
  * Nikhil Kawale  : Member

We are confident that under the new EC's leadership Wikimedia Movement
and Chapter in India will grow to greater heights in the year to come.
We request you all to extend the support and actively engage with
Wikimedia India to achieve the vision of sharing free knowledge with
every one for building a Knowledge Society.

Please join me in wishing the new team all success.

Cheers
Jayanta Nath
Secretary,Wikimedia India