Hi Lodewijk,

Thank you for bringing up these issues. We are looking into it and should
have some answers soon!

As for the address as a required field, would you be able to provide us
with screenshots? I couldn't reproduce it. I can see the name and *email *
fields, and these are pieces of information we request from all donors
(regardless of the donation option) so that we can send an automated *Thank
You* email.

Thanks!
Pats