Oh, apparently this happens *after* you've dismissed it - it COMES BACK.

The lucky victim is now asking how to add the fundraiser banner to AdBlock Plus.

Well done, guys.

(I posted this on my FB and I'm getting "HELL YES WHAT THE HELL ARE
THEY DOING THIS YEAR" comments from friends. But of course, that's
anecdotal and doesn't show up in metrics.)