Dear Emily,

Congratulations!

OSH is a major concern in countries like India, especially when it is linked to the livelihoods of millions of people who work in the informal sector with little safeguards. With grossly inadequate regulation and monitoring, free and open knowledge about OSH issues on Wikipedias could have a significant intangible impact,

Best wishes,
Vishnu
[[User:Visdaviva]]