Hi Christophe,

Thanks for this information. It took me a few minutes to figure out what
the American equivalent to this committee is; at first I thought this
announcement was about a research committee. I think our equivalent is what
we would call an advisory board. Please see
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Advisory_board; does this look like a good
description of what WMFR intends for its scientific committee? I ask partly
because at this very moment I am working on Cascadia Wikimedia User Group's
budget and goals documents, and it is helpful to know what experiments
other movement organizations are doing as we think about how we want to
move forward with the Cascadia group.

Thank you. (:

Pine

Pine

*This is an Encyclopedia* <https://www.wikipedia.org/>

*One gateway to the wide garden of knowledge, where lies The deep rock of
our past, in which we must delve The well of our future,The clear water we
must leave untainted for those who come after us,The fertile earth, in
which truth may grow in bright places, tended by many hands,And the broad
fall of sunshine, warming our first steps toward knowing how much we do not
know.*

*—Catherine Munro*