I develop the features of MediaWiki that are tightly related to the
multilingual nature of Wikimedia projects, I want to develop these features
in a way that will benefit as many people and languages as (reasonably)
possible, so I want to know whatever can be known about what affects the
size of wikis.

And no, I didn't forget about bots, I just didn't want to overload the
email with disclaimers :)

http://aharoni.wordpress.com
‪“We're living in pieces,
I want to live in peace.” – T. Moore‬