Nathan, there is no context that could possibly justify those evidenced
incidents of harassment and stalking. There is no excuse. The information is
out there for anyone who wants to read about them, but it's wrong to attempt to
rationalize them in a sea of details and that's why I didn't do it.

Trillium Corsage

PS: yes, I identify as male ("he, his" etc.).