Dear Nemo,

There is, of course, other documentation on mediawiki already.

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Education_Program
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Wikipedia_Education_Program

However, having additional how-to type pages in the help namespace is a
great idea. I didn't realize that there were not already any help pages on
mediawiki about the education program extension. Thank you for pointing
that out. We can plan to add some.

It is my understanding that Meta and Outreach wikis actually are
appropriate places to share information about the this extension in these
contexts.

On Meta wiki, that page is part of the Learning Pattern Library, and as
such, it explains a "problem" that the extension "solves".

On Outreach wiki, that page provides information for education program
volunteers who might be wish to more learn about it in order to work with
their communities to enable it on their projects.

It is true that much of the information, on Outreach, in particular, is
somewhat technical in nature, and somewhat duplicative of information that
is available on mediawiki.org, but that is that something I am working on
updating and improving. I welcome your input on that process; we could
discuss it on the talk page.

Kind regards,

Anna

--