Hi Anna,

In the long run I think it would be beneficial to move at least some of the
content of Outreach into LPL where it would be easier to search.

Perhaps you can enlighten me about the purpose of keeping Outreach separate
from Meta. I think the idea is that Outreach is easier to navigate for
outsiders than Meta is. However we could redirect outreach.wikimedia.org to
a namespace on Meta that is similar to the Grants namespace with a
restricted search option. Particularly after the recent LPL upgrades, I
think it would be good to consider fully merging Outreach into Meta. What
do you think?

Pine