Dear all, we are very pleased to announce our first editathon Wikipedia ama
el cine (Wikipedia Loves Cinema), an editathon focused in improve articles
related to Cinema of Mexico in Spanish Wikipedia. Of course all the support
from the whole Wikimedia community to write about the theme will be very
welcome!

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Encuentros/Editat%C3%B3n_Wikipedia_ama_el_cine

This is the first activity as a party of a new agreement with Cineteca
Nacional, the main film archive of our country.

Best,

--
*Iván Martínez*

*Wikimanía 2015 Chief CoordinatorUser:ProtoplasmaKid
@protoplasmakidhttp://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org
<http://wikimania2015.wikimedia.org>*

Hemos creado la más grande colección de conocimiento compartido. Ayuda a
proteger a Wikipedia, dona ahora:
https://donate.wikimedia.org