Thanks for your feedback, MZ, Pine, Emily and John,

I’m glad to hear that you enjoyed this content collection about love.

We’ll review the impact of this curation experiment at the end of next week and
share our findings afterwards.

I like Pine’s suggestion of hosting an office hours on this general topic.
We’re planning a community outreach about the Wikimedia Blog next month, to
learn how it and related media can best serve the needs of our movement. This
seems like a good way to continue the conversation and I will propose a date
here in coming weeks.

In the meantime, we welcome more feedback in the comments of this blog post:

https://blog.wikimedia.org/2015/02/13/love-on-the-wikis/

To be clear, when I asked ‘should we do this more often?’, I didn’t propose to
restrict these experiments to just the topic of ‘love’. There are many other
interesting topics for which we could surface great wiki content together:
freedom, education, diversity or civility come to mind, for example. Or major
news stories throughout the year. Other ideas welcome.

If these experiments turn out to be useful and cost-effective, we might
consider hosting them monthly or quarterly, as needed.

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this quest for the many meanings
of love.

I look forward to continuing this discussion in coming weeks. :)

Fabrice