Tilman Bayer wrote:
>Quarterly review minutes and/or slides of the following teams have
>been posted in recent days:
>
>Multimedia:
>https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WMF_Metrics_and_activities_meetings/Quarte
>rly_reviews/Multimedia/January_2015
>
>Legal & Community Advocacy:
>https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:LCA_Q2_Slides.pdf (abridged
>slides only)
>
>Fundraising and Fundraising Tech:
>https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/WMF_Metrics_and_activities_meetings/Quarte
>rly_reviews/Fundraising/January_2015
>
>Communications:
>https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Communications_WMF_Quarterly_Revie
>w,_Q2_2014-15.pdf
>(slides only, as a report - no actual meeting took place)

Hi.

I'm trying to understand why certain groups seem to have had a formal
quarterly review (with minutes on a corresponding Meta-Wiki page) and why
others seem to have bypassed this process. Why wasn't there a review for
two of the four groups mentioned (Communications and Legal & Community
Advocacy)? Publishing slides is better than nothing, I suppose, but it
seems strange to not hold a formal quarterly review for these two teams.

MZMcBride