Hi all,

during our last meeting the WMF Board started to discuss its composition
and how to ensure diversity and bringing in the necessary variety of voices
and minds to serve our mission and to support the Wikimedia Foundation.

We want to listen to your thoughts and ideas about Board composition before
we take the dicussion further with concrete bylaw changes. Please take a
look at
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_Board_of_Trustees/Thinking_about_the_WMF_Board_composition
where you find our first thoughts and comment, amend and discuss.

This discussion is independent from the upcoming community election, which
will be prepared soon.

Regards
Alice.

--