Hi Pine,

Yes, we would like to discuss it. The main goal of this project is to
prompt questions, so further along we will carry out a discussion about
this report and try to get as much feedback as we can from the community.

Best,

Walter Gomez Segura
*Finance Fellow*
*149 New Montgomery St., San Francisco, CA., 94105*
www.wikimediafoundation.org
wagseg...@wikimedia.org