On Tue, Mar 10, 2015 at 12:15 PM, John Mark Vandenberg <jay...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Could we have an update on what is being done over the last year to protect
> the privacy of user data sent between datacenters?

Someone in ops could add more detail on the actual work in progress, but
you can watch the public tickets in Phabricator for some updates:

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/interdatacenter-ipsec/
^ there is some infrastructure work required on getting ipsec going on the
links between data centers; I am given to understand more work is coming
soon on this. Hopefully there will be updates on this ticket. :)

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/tag/https-by-default/
^ some HTTPS frontend work items

-- brion