On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 3:16 PM, Risker <risker...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks very much for keeping us up to date, Keegan.  When I look at
> the Special:UsersWhoWillBeRenamed on enwiki, I note a large number of
> accounts whose registration date is listed as today, even though I realise
> that's not possible. It might be helpful to include an explanation of that
> apparent anomaly in the announcement and/or the schema.  (I'm assuming it
> has something to do with the accounts being very old, but it sure looks
> weird.)
>
> Risker/Anne

Hey Risker,

Those accounts are ones older than our registration tables. The date listed
in that special page will be changed once we agree on the format:

https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T91839

This should be fixed before any major explanation or reworded is needed, I
didn't want to let that hold this up even more :)

--
Keegan Peterzell
Community Liaison, Product