Hi Keegan,

Just a thought: you could invite WMFers to have SUL finalization parties
during a few lunch hours. Invite people out of their silos to work with you
and interact with the community to answer account-owner FAQs, translate the
Q&A, and interact with WMF's "customers". While this is a little different
from face-time, I still think that some of the 1:1 interaction would be
nice for everybody while helping move the SUL process along.

Thanks for working on SUL.

Pine