On 06/04/2015 18:14, Denny Vrandečić wrote:
> Hi,
>
> regarding the Wikimedia Foundation elections 2013, I was trying to find a
> breakdown of the voters, i.e. how many voted based on which requirements,
> i.e. as editors, developers, staff and contractors, and board members, but
> I could not find anything.
>
> I would appreciate a pointer to that data.

As far as I can remember, that's not something that's collected. A list
of eligible voters are created and fed to the software, which either let
or don't let someone vote. All votes are recorded the same regardless of
how someone is qualified to vote, which may of course be via more than
one way.

Katie

--
Katie Chan
Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the

    - Heinrich Heine

---