Hi Garfield,

Ok, follow up questions:

* Does WMF have a plan to keep the Foundation and its essential functions
operational if, say, the San Francisco main building all SF staff are
completely offline and unreachable by phone for a week after an earthquake?

* Would there be worthwhile advantages to establishing a second main office
in someplace like the US east coast or Europe?

Thanks, and please reply when it's convenient for you.

I'll follow up offline with HR about talent pool questions.

Thanks,

Pine