The WMF Logos are now all or almost all released under cc-by-sa 3.0 now as
well rather then All Rights Reserved. I think you should be fine but if you
want to be double sure you can email tradema...@wikimedia.org with what
you're thinking and they are very good at getting back to you.

James Alexander
Community Advocacy
Wikimedia Foundation
(415) 839-6885 x6716 @jamesofur