Hoi,

It is all over the news. Google will push mobile phone support by changing
its ranking algorithm. A website that does not support mobiles well will
suffer the consequences. Several sources like /. indicate that Wikipedia
has a problem.

I am anxious to learn what we are going to do.

From my perspective this is not a time of endless deliberations; we have
done that, we have been there. Mobile is where we grow. It seems to me a no
brainer that we will move lock stock and barrel to a more mobile friendly
environment.

Thanks.
     GerardM

http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.nl/2015/04/google-thank-you-for-pushing-mobile.html