The graph does not load for me on either Mac OS X Yosemite laptop or on a
Windows 7 desktop. In both cases it displays when editing the page---but
not when looking at a page, directly. Web platform in both cases is
whatever the latest version of Firefox is. In both cases the web console
error is the same:

"Blocked loading mixed active content "
http://toolserver.org/~dapete/ime/ime.js"[Learn More]"

Clicking through leads to: