Hi,

I wasn't involved in this evaluation, but I would like to say that, as
someone who recently worked for WMF Learning and Evaluation, I believe that
the L&E team is interested in producing useful and accurate reports. So, I
am optimistic that feedback from the community about methodology and
communications will be carefully considered in future work plans for the
L&E team.

Also, I will mention that Cascadia Wikimedians plans to participate in
Summer of Monuments, and we will look at L&E reports for ideas and data
about effective practices in Wiki Loves Monuments and other programmatic
work. These reports will be, I hope, not just about numerical
accountability but also about sharing stories, ideas, and qualitative
information.

Regards,

Pine