On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 2:41 PM, Gerard Meijssen <gerard.meijs...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hoi,
> The impression I have is that what is done may be well meant/intentioned
> but it is based on one size fits all. It is firmly concentrated on
> Wikipedia and that is not good.
> Thanks,
>      GerardM

Gerard, they have several non-Wikipedia projects. For a tiny organization
with one employee and less than $300k in net assets, I think that's a
pretty good start. Your criticism is, I think, unfounded. Congratulations
to WM-ID for a strong report and a very positive contribution to the
Wikimedia movement.

Quick note on the report: In paragraph two, there is an error in the dates
of the lease agreement on the English side - it should read 2014-2016, not
2016-2016. In paragraph 4, the starting account balance should be written
in rupiah, not dollars.

~Nathan