Hoi,
I love the report, it is a good read.. I actually did <grin>

What I miss in the report is reporting on Wikidata. I understand that it is
the German Wikimedia chapter responsible for the development of Wikidata
but it does impact the whole of Wikimedia. At the same time, work done at
WMF impacts Wikidata. Two examples; the wikidatification of Commons, the
query engine for Wikidata.
Thanks,
      GerardM