Hi all,
there is a strange behavior in the Italian Wikipedia. The banner for the
vote for the WMF board is not visible.

Also from Switzerland I do not see it but I see the banner of Wiki Loves
Earth.

The behavior is that I see the banner of WLE more or less 40% of the time
and in the remaining 60% of time I do not see any banner.

It seems that the timeslot dedicated to the banner of WMF board is taken by
an empty banner.

I have checked the configuration of the centralnotice and it seems OK.

May someone check it?

--
Ilario Valdelli
Wikimedia CH