Welcome to the new user group!
Best wishes.

Habib

Le 21/05/2015 19:10, Carlos M. Colina a écrit :
Dear all,

On behalf of the Affiliations Committe, it is an honor for me to announce the recognition [1] of a new Wikimedia User Group, the fourth in the Arab World: Wikimedians of the Levant User Group [2]. Our Levantine brothers and sisters have been working for several years on different projects, not only in Education but also interacting with their peers from projects in other languages such as Russian and something very important, trying to close the gender gap and increasing the free knowledge available in Arabic. They are also thinking of organizing WikiArabia 2016.

Please, join us in welcoming the newest member of the wikifamily. Mabruk!!!! :-)

1: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/Wikimedians_of_the_Levant_User_Group_-_Liaison_approval,_May_2015
2: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedians_of_the_Levant

    Habib M'henni
    Technologue, ingénieur civil à l'Iset de Nabeul
    Membre fondateur de CLibre et Wikimedia TN User Group
    http://about.me/habibmhenni
    http://habibmhenni.tn
    Téléphone : +216 52232190
    [Thund.linux]