How?

Default to open meetings, not closed or invitation only.

Default to open wikis and lists, not closed.

Virtual attendance at meetings and conferences. Wikimania has always been
an opportunity to showcase virtual meetings, and encourage those of us
unable to fly (or not rich enough to pay) to feel part of the exclusive
"we".

Fae