Hi all and Fae,

One, I'm not a moderator on this list. Two, I do support civility and
friendly space policies, Three, let's assume good faith, Four, Fae asks to
be unmoderated and or asks for a rationale for moderation, Five I would
like to see a rationale myself and or unmoderation of Fae.

Have a nice and special Sunday,

Ad

Ad Huikeshoven

Bestuurslid / Board member Wikimedia Nederland
Internationaal / International Affairs
Gemeenschap / Community

tel.    (+31) (0)70 3608510
mob. (+31) (0)6 40293574

Steun vrije kennis! Kijk op wikimedia.nl
<http://www.wikimedia.nl/pagina/doneren-aan-wikimedia-nederland>
*Postadres*:                                                 * Bezoekadres:*
Postbus 167                                                Mariaplaats 3
3500 AD  Utrecht                                         Utrecht

ABNAMRO NL33 ABNA 0497164833 - Kamer van Koophandel 17189036