Hi David

I could not agree more. I think that in general we have a great pool of talent,
not just in the board candidates, but also in the FDC pool. Having attended the
Wikimedia Conference in Berlin it was great to meet the volunteers from all the
different affiliates and similarly: there is a great pool of people. We need to
figure out some kind of way of allowing people to grow their talents and be
involved more actively if they want to.

Jan-Bart