I wasn't going to join in, not wanting to affect Fae's situation with my own,
but reading the latest emails he was actually concerned with the UK list, so
I'll go ahead.

Would someone mind taking me off moderation as well? I see what the issue was
in the first place, and will not do it again. I think it has been much more
than a year since then.

Beyond my own case, I echo Fae that there really should be some sort of process
and communication with the moderated user about A) what precisely he or she
did, B) whether the moderation is permanent, and C) what he or she can do to
become unmoderated again.

Trillium Corsage