Dear all,

On behalf of the Affiliations Committee, I am honored to announce the recognition [1] of a new User Group in the United States - the North Carolina Triangle Wikipedians. As their name implies, they are mostly active in the region known as the Research Triangle, or simply "The Triangle". They have already organized activities in the region, especially at Duke and UNC related to MediaWiki, edit-a-thons and the Education Program. We'll see more of that in the near future :-)

So please, let's welcome the newest member of the family of affiliates! Congrats!

Regards,
Carlos

1: https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Affiliations_Committee/Resolutions/North_Carolina_Triangle_Wikipedians_User_Group_-_Liaison_approval,_May_2015
--
"*Jülüjain wane mmakat* ein kapülain tü alijunakalirua jee wayuukanairua junain ekerolaa alümüin supüshuwayale etijaanaka. Ayatashi waya junain."
Carlos M. Colina