There were only 9 votes from Ukrainian community in 2013, I believe

So this year we just made sure that our community REALLY knows about the
elections, thus we:

- translated the candidates statements into Ukrainian
- prepared a short table with the essence of these statements in Ukrainian
and posted it in the Village pump [1]
- created a list of everybody eligible to vote from Ukrainian Wikipedia and
sent them a message with invitation to vote and with the links to read more
about the candidates via talk pages
- and just talked :)

[1]
https://uk.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%92%D1%96%D0%BA%D1%96%D0%BF%D0%B5%D0%B4%D1%96%D1%8F:%D0%92%D0%B8%D0%B1%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B8_%D0%92%D1%96%D0%BA%D1%96%D0%BC%D0%B5%D0%B4%D1%96%D0%B0-2015